What are Erogenous Zones? – Know Where to Tease Your Partner
Learn what are erogenous zones to build up your library of sexy knowledge that is sure to please your partner.
For those who are skilled in the arts of eroticism, getting your partner to climax is the cherry on top, not the cake. The cake that we all guiltily desire in our moments of weakness is equivalent to the foreplay in bed…or the kitchen.
The more thought we put into foreplay, the more dividends we reap. So if you want your partner (or partners?) to writhe in throes of ecstasy, then you need to find your bed partner’s pleasure switches or otherwise known as erogenous zones.
The word “erogenous” comes from the Greek word eros meaning love and the English genous which means producing, so yes, lurve producing zones. These zones are extra sensitive.
What are erogenous zones? – The human body has them all over.
And the human body has erogenous zones all over. These sweet spots when stimulated can result to various ranges of arousal. So depending on your game plan, you can manipulate (don’t you just love that word?) with your partner’s state of arousal from gentle to intense for as short or as long as you so desire. Mastering this art of foreplay and seduction will make your romp partner beg for more.
Discover these pleasure switches and get your fingers, mouth and tongue working!
What are erogenous zones? – Pleasure Spots for HER
The skin is the largest organ of the body and it is no wonder that most pleasure switches can be found in most nooks and crannies. Every woman is unique and erogenous zones are sensitive, so you should be able to find all sorts of interesting things while looking for them.
A group of scientists conducted an experiment. This involved testing the re-activeness of several areas of a woman’s body. This included the areas of the perineum which is that secret stretch of skin between the vulva and the anus. The researchers also explored the side boob and the areola, the ring of skin surrounding the nipple, and the nipple itself. The results of which they compared to other parts of the body which they considered as more or less neutral like the tummy, back, forearm, the forehead…
There were 30 healthy women between ages 18 and 35 who participated in the research. They were undressed and made to lie down on a bed covered with a sheet. What the researchers did was they used a very light pressure on these areas, coupled with slight vibrations to determine just how sensitive these spots are.
Using all sorts of scientific instruments, pressure, touch and vibration was applied to these women’s labia (pussy lips), the clitoris, the anal margin, the side boob, neck and forearm.
And the most sensitive area to pressure, not surprisingly is the clitoris and the nipples. When it comes to the least sensitive area, the side boob and tummy are the most unresponsive and need not have too much time spent here.
The most reactive areas to vibration are again, the clitoris and the nipple. You should bookmark that inside your head, men.
The clitoris and the nipples are the usual suspects if you want to titillate your woman. However, there are other erogenous zones that in the heat of the moment tend to be overlooked.
- Behind the knees. A hot spot often ignored in the female body. This is the part when stroked can elicit girlish giggles from your girl. So start by gently massaging it by oil or lotion. You can nibble on it and caress it as well. This can be exciting for a lot of women.
- The scalp. Why do you think women like to go to the parlor and get their hair and scalp doted on? Her hairstylist does more than just snips away dry edges; your woman enjoys her scalp being massaged. Just so you know, the scalp is covered with nerve endings making it extra sensitive to the touch.Give her a good scalp rub as foreplay and watch her start getting horny.
- The feet. There are men who simply hyperventilate with excitement seeing a woman’s feet. Think foot fetish. With the right mind set, you can send your woman’s pulses sky rocketing! There are certain pressure points at the soles of the feet which can initiate sexual arousal. If you do not find these pressure points, the act of a man gently rubbing and massaging her feet would be enough to make her do your bidding.
- The lips. Oftentimes skipped, men often miss that this is one of the most erotic spots.As part of the foreplay in Tantric sex, it is instructed to kiss your partner for as long as you can before using your tongues. The lips, just like the scalp is packed of nerve endings. So if you want to have better sex, vary the intensity and pressure of your kisses. Caress a woman’s lips with your finger. Play with it.
- The neck. This is an extremely sensual part of the body. Don’t believe me just get your man to tenderly kiss from your hair line down the length of your neck and get him to pay attention for what it does to you.
What are erogenous zones? – Pleasure Spots for HIM
As you probably have guessed already, for most men the story is going to be more straightforward but there can be surprises. Without highlighting the most obvious area, try these:
Our Top List of Male erogenous zones:
- The Feet. Believe it or not the feet can be seductively sensitive for men also. Hopefully your man doesn’t get too ticklish anymore, so try running your nails over the top and sides of his feet and see what happens.
- The Mind. For some reason and it is true, you can easily get a man stimulated by pouting soft compliments into his ear. A seductive voice might help add to the effect also.
- The Inner Thigh. Yes, this area is conveniently near his genitals but inner thighs can contain plenty of nerve endings so a light and lingering feel should get the pressure building nicely.
- Lower Abdomen. This is a sure fire e zone for boys as it is nearly always ultra-sensitive. If you’re lucky enough to be dealing with a flat stomach the better but lay him out flat and see how crazy he goes from the naval down. He won’t cope with this one too long.
- The Forehead. Whereas both boys and girls love their scalp being gently massaged you can start your man’s mood off early by kissing him lovingly on the forehead. There are plenty of nerve endings to do some magic for you but this area can be triggered to release dopamine which will make him want more of whatever is coming.
So hopefully you have learnt a little more about what are erogenous zones, for your next session you will know to go for more than just the private bits.